OUR VISION: TO PARTNER WITH FAMILIES TO BUILD A FUN-FILLED, DYNAMIC MINISTRY THAT INTRODUCES AND GROWS CHILDREN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST.
• Hand in Hand – Wednesday night during the fall and winter provide a great opportunity for people of all ages to enjoy fellowship, and age appropriate Bible teaching.
• VBS – Held during the third week of June each year over 200 children come and learn foundational truths about following God and how to come to Jesus.
More info and registration.
• Sunday School – age appropriate classes feature Bible Based curriculum.
• Nursery Ministry – Nursery service is provided for children 0-3 featuring a nursing mother’s room, toddler’s area, and a play area outdoors for 2 ’s and 3 ’s. This ministry is available from – 8 am – noon for parents participating in worship and Sunday School activities.
Children’s Worship Opportunities
Castine provides the following opportunities for children during worship services:
• Children’s Worship occurs at our first worship service during the sermon. Children 3-7 years of age are welcome to attend.
• Preschool Praise is offered at the second worship service during the sermon. Children 3-5 years of age (who are potty-trained) are welcome to attend.
• Kidz Worship is offered the first four Sundays of each month during the second worship service for youngsters 6-11 years of age.
What to Expect:
What can you, as a parent, expect from this important worship experience? First, and foremost, you can expect your child to hear regularly about the gift Jesus Christ offers to all interested people; the promise to spend forever with Him. Parents, be assured no coercion will take place. Each child may respond at his or her choosing to the shared message of God’s gift for all. Our commitment is to consistently share the message so that children who are open to reception of it are given every opportunity to receive it.
Parents, our commitment to you is that Children’s Church is not just a time for play. Although we seek to make it fun and exciting, our focus is to allow your child to find salvation in Jesus Christ and grow in the things of Him.
So, if you are seeking a church home or are already worshipping regularly at Castine. We desire worship at Castine to encourage you, assist you in your growth toward God and to strengthen your family. Please come and worship with us and be sure to check out our Children’s Church!
Download the current year Children’s Ministry Medical Release form. Download VBS 2019 Registration Form